How to clean your face in just a few weeks!
Acnezine is a complete treatment for skin care that locates the source of your acne, this treatment not only heals the stains, but also helps preventing future eruptions of which there are no visible signs yet.
Most skin care products are concerned only to cure skin blemishes, but they do not care about preventing future occurrence of stains caused by acne. This can lead to costly efforts and frustrating results.
Acne is caused by blockage of the follicles of the skin. The follicles produce oil that is also known as sebum which is normally beneficial because it prevents the skin from getting dry and also limits the number of skin infections. But when the sebum cannot drain, it builds up and becomes an ideal environment for growing bacteria.
Like you, thousands of people around the world suffer from acne, from a medium to a critical level. And like you, all these people have tried different types of treatments to cure acne from their skin, without getting the desired results.
Active ingredient Purpose
Benzoyl Peroxide 2.4% . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Acne Medication
When using this product
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth
- avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, including carpet and clothing which may be bleached by this product
- with other topical acne medications, at the same time or immediately following use of this product, increased dryness or irritation of the skin may occur. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possibly swelling. More frequent use or higher concentrations may aggravate skin irritation. Mild irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
- cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times a day
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
If going outside use a sunscreen. Allow Acne Treatment Cream to dry, then follow directions in sunscreen labeling If sensitivity develops, discontinue use of both products and ask a doctor.
- keep tightly closed
- keep away from heat
Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Betula Alba (Birch) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Carbomer, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange/Neroli) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Honey, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Methylpropanediol, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sugar Cane Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Water (Aqua), Xanthan Gum.